The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8th, 2011

Busy sure is a relative thing; Rotary first thing this morning, a couple of stops on the way home, a visit from an old friend and then another old friend. With all that going on, I only had about three hours to nap this afternoon. I'm not sure how I let myself become so busy.

My old friend, John McLennan, drove up from the city this morning for a visit. He wasn't in the area, nor was he staying in the area, he just drove up to say hi. How can one go about extending a proper thank you for kindness like that.

Mid afternoon another friend, John Newton, called to see if I was up for a visit and stopped by for a chat. I'ts so important to me to have visitors stop by, even if for just a few minutes. The four walls of the house get to be a little boring after awhile. There are days I'm ready to start counting the knots in the pine ceiling of the living room.

I really should stop my complaining. I am, after all, up and taking nourishment.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment