The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9th, 2011

Two of my Rotary buddies, Dan Herbert and Brian Menton, while travelling around, trying to make the world a better place for all, determined they had time to stop by and make my world a better place. Brian, pensively staring at the ceiling, proclaimed that each visitor should be assigned a board in the ceiling, count the knots and discreetly mark the number on their board so all I would have to do is run a total (see post of 02/08/11).

The new meds from Monday's hospital visit appear to be working well, with one exception. I now wake up each morning with a wicked headache; not the way one would usually like to start the day but never the less, it is a start. I do find, however, that I now need a morning nap to get rid of the headache. What with eight to nine hours of sleep during the night, an hour or two in the morning and about the same in the afternoon, it's a good thing there's 24 hours in a day.

Thursday should be a quiet day, at least until late afternoon. We have friends coming over for dinner; however dinner with a twist, they're bringing the food and doing most of the work. I suspect I could get used to throwing this kind of dinner party.

Well, I've got to go rest up for all the excitement.

Sleep well folks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bobbie,
    What a great read this blog is. Good job, old boy. Since you said you like guests...be careful what you wish for....you'll be seeing me soon. Janet xo

    ReplyDelete