The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7th, 2011

Last night turned out to be a bit of an adventure. The shortness of breath made sleep a non viable option, which led to a very long night of brief naps while trying to find some contorted position that bordered on comfortable.

We headed into the hospital in Bracebridge this morning and met with both my GP and specialist; they were both doing hospital duty today, so it worked out very well. A chest X-ray and blood work indicated a build up of fluid on my lungs, necessitating changes to my meds. So far so good; I am feeling much more comfortable.

With any luck, I'll have a great sleep tonight and then head to Rotary in the morning. Barb will go in with me, so I don't have to depend on friends for transportation.

With a very early morning start ahead of me, I think I'll call it a day.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment