Due to the ever expanding imprint I’m leaving in chairs, the “primary care giver” suggested I might want to sweep out the garage if I felt up to it; it is after all the turning point of my daily pilgrimages. So, sweep out the garage I did and all things considered it went very well; no shortness of breath or any other adverse effects.
With one chore down, I gave some thought to the bathroom; no, not that kind of thought. Over time we get a well water stain build up in the toilet bowl that obviously was starting to bug me. It wasn’t pretty but I did manage to scrub the heck out of it and voila, no more stain. One thing I did discover though is the difficulty I had getting down on my knees to carry out this task. Apparently life’s been too easy and I haven’t had a need to beg for quite some time.
After the appropriate amount of time spent on hand washing and disinfecting, I was ready to get creative in the kitchen. Barb had picked up some fresh veggies and taken a couple of chicken boobs out of the freezer so Chinese it was going to be. I sliced and diced, steamed rice, stir fried Szechwan vegetables along with chicken in black bean and hot pepper sauce. It’s been a long time since I last had the energy to even think about doing much cooking, yet alone with two woks at once.
Please remember, this was just an experiment.
See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment