The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9th, 2011

You all remember that Carly Simon song “Anticipation”, first written and performed with either Cat Stevens or James Taylor in mind (depends on which school of musicology one follows) and then used in the Heinz ketchup commercial. That’s sort of what my day has been all about.
I spent a good part of the day in conversation with doctors’ offices in Sudbury co-ordinating the appointments scheduled for March 23rd.  Everything appears to be in place and set to go. The appointments start at 11:30 in the morning with the cardiologist and finish about 5:00 in the afternoon with the nephrologist.
We’ll head up to Sudbury the morning of the 23rd, unless the weather forecast predicts doom and gloom, which would advance our departure to the 22nd. With everything ending so late in the afternoon, we’ll stay over in Sudbury the night of the 23rd.
So, for the next couple of weeks, we live in “Anticipation”.
This post is just another “fine” example of my having absolutely no idea where in the heck I’m going when I start writing, yet alone how I’m going to end.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment