The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 10th, 2011

Sorry for the delay in today’s post. They dragged the old “war horse” out of the barn for a District Conference Committee meeting in Bracebridge this evening. Thanks to Dan Herbert for kindly picking me up and even more kindly delivering me safely home.
I arrived home to a very long list of emails; some Rotary, some personal and a whole bunch of junk. They can launch humans into space and bring them home safely, why can’t they make a spam filter that actually works? I guess there’s no end to ingenuity if one wants to get their message out to the world, whether it’s worth it or not.
Oops. I should be more carefully with my criticism; that’s probably what some people say about this blog.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment