The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7th, 2011

Wow, if the amount of gum flapping that’s taken place over the past seven hours could be translated into words per minute typed (for the young folks, that’s what we used to call key boarding), this post would be coming out at close to 200 words per minute. When I commented yesterday that the time with the Boyds would be short and intense, even I underestimated the volume and scope of the conversations. About the only things we skipped over are, what were the results of your last prostate examination and how menopause was for you.
Somehow, during all of this, we found the time to go for a walk to enjoy the beautiful day; talking all the time of course. Gord and I made two round trips to the garage, while Janie and Barb managed to cover significantly more ground. Then it was time for pre-dinner nibblies, a cocktail, followed by a most enjoyable dinner. What a fabulous day spent with great friends.
Tomorrow, being Tuesday, it’s a 6:15 a.m. pick-up by Dave Nodwell and then off to Rotary. Our friend (I was corrected, by Barb, yesterday that he’s not just my friend) John McLennan will be arriving mid-morning, so I’ll get a ride home from Rotary and have an hour or so to rest up. I think that should leave me in great shape to take him up on his invitation to lunch.
See you tomorrow.
Oh, by the way, I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment