It was another quiet day in Muskoka; sunny and bright and quite mild, it was a true pleasure to just sit back and enjoy.
Things will pick up tomorrow. Our friends, Janie and Gord Boyd, are coming to visit from Ontario’s south coast; Southampton on Lake Huron. We haven’t had many chances over the past couple of years, other than funerals, to spend time with Janie and Gord, so it will be great to get caught up. They’re not planning on staying overnight so, with time being short, the conversation will be non-stop.
Tuesday, I’ll start the day with Rotary, and then my friend John McLennan is planning on making a return trip to Muskoka for a visit. All things being equal, I may even find enough energy to take John up on his offer of lunch. The biggest problem may be finding a restaurant open in this area at this time of year.
I know, for most, this doesn’t sound like a whole lot of activity however, at the moment it’s what I can handle comfortably. Interestingly, it’s better than it was and getting better all the time.
See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment