Thanks to everyone for all the emails, cards and phone calls. You have no idea how special it is to receive the thoughts and best wishes from so many people. It is a highlight of the day when Barb brings the mail home, or when she reads the email messages that have been sent to her. I share the messages that have been sent to me and tell her about the phone calls that I received during the day. It's a very special time for us; knowing the thoughts and prayers of so many are with us.
I did receive a gift today from my good friend Colin Glassco in Calgary. I suspect the first time I ring this bell to summon my primary care giver (Barb) it will likely never see the light of day again. Thanks Colin, for sending such a small bell.
Colin suggested " This might really piss Barb off, so ring it very very selectively"
The waiting game continues on the medical front. We will be off for further assessment by the specialists, we're just waiting for a date, but it should be soon, hopefully next week.
We are planning a quiet weekend, just the two of us. I can remember when that would have qualified as a romantic weekend.
Bye for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment