We're off to Sudbury and hopefully will have some answers late Thursday.
More news to follow when I can get back to a computer.
I'm back for round two on April 21st, and you don't want to hear what I have to say. What a waste of time and energy: travel to Sudbury, give blood for testing, pee in a plastic container and talk to the doctor for 15 minutes; elapsed time seven hours. I could have done the first two with a 30 minute drive to Bracebridge and then talked to the doctor via "Ma Bell" and saved a lot of time and energy.
Anticipation has turned to frustration again. A very good friend said there will be a day when you wake up crying and just can't stop. Tomorrow may very well be that day.
We are travelling to see family this weekend, so I don't know for sure when I'll be able to do another post; I'll try for Monday night at the latest.
Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment