The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18th, 2011

I have a question for everyone; how does one discreetly go about carrying a three litre florescent orange plastic “bottle” containing a 24 hour collection of one’s “liquid waste” through a public parking lot and into the lab? The best I could figure out was to carry it like a jug of windshield washer solution, smile, nod my head, say good morning and have a good chuckle resulting from the looks I received. Such was the start of my day.

With a start like that, it was impossible to come up with anything to take the day to a higher level.

Until we have our appointment in Sudbury on Thursday, life is just a little bit “off balance”. Even though I try not to anticipate what turn this journey will take next, I do find myself becoming more distracted and to some extent agitated; to the point it’s starting to impact my sleep patterns.
Then again, tomorrow is another day. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment