Oh, how cruel the world can be. I made mention of my attempt, albeit small, to get some exercise by doing laps to the garage and back and I get input from the strangest places.
How about the one below? This one comes to us from central Florida, not too far from Orlando; sort of in the middle of “Florida Cracker” country. Now I know that all the District 7010 Rotarians, and a few Rotarians from other districts, may think this came from a certain PDG who spends most of the winter in that part of the world.
Oh, how wrong you are. I must say, it would’ve been much less traumatic having come from that certain PDG. Alas, this one came from a “wanabe Florida Cracker” who just happens to be a relative, or at least a relative on the “primary care giver’s” side of the family. I say “wanabe” because I think he was born in Wisconsin, but will only admit to having visited places with snow.
So now I present a central Florida perspective on how to multi task in “the great white north”. Floridians have such a limited understanding of multi tasking. True multi tasking is standing outside an ice fishing hut, freezing your arse off, drinking a beer and putting a very reluctant live minnow on a hook.
Oh, by the way, I actually did a little Rotary work today.
See you tomorrow.

Hey Bob! I've got an old "Rotary" lawn mower engine. Maybe we can hook it up to make pushing snow a little easier. We can work on it this summer. Should be ready before the snow flies in November. Can't wait!
ReplyDelete