Do I feel like a fool, and an embarrassed fool at that. In my blog yesterday I made mention of the recognitions and presentations I received Wednesday evening. As it turns out I failed to acknowledge two items.
To the Rotary Club of Gravenhurst, President Mark Claremont, all the members present Wednesday evening and especially Lisa McCoy, please accept my sincere apology for failing to mention the donation made in my name to your great international project, Rotary Wheels for Learning. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
Most people present Wednesday evening are not aware that my friend Harry Levine, on behalf of DGE Brian Carmichael from District 7080, presented me with a card indicating District 7080 will be making a donation to The Rotary Foundation in my name. Again, thank you.
As I sit writing this evening’s post, I occasionally glance out at the quickly deteriorating weather conditions. It looks like we’ll be spending most of this weekend watching the vagaries of Muskoka’s March weather patterns. We are currently under a Heavy Rain Warning until late Saturday, then sun and cloud on Sunday with Monday being sunny and cold. The weather has more “mood swings” than I do.
See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment