Barb and I are just gearing up to attend the “Evening of Appreciation” being held in our honour this evening. I’m not sure exactly what mystery and mayhem awaits. The limo is set to pick us up at 5:20 and off to Bracebridge we go.
A short time ago, I received a call from Diane and Bill Chantler. They called from New Zealand to say they are sorry they will not be able to attend the event this evening.
For the first time in a number of months; in fact since mid November, I’ve had to get dressed up to a level beyond sweat pants and tee shirts. I’ll have to get the humidity level in the house checked. It appears there’s enough moisture to cause all my clothes to grow. If everything looks wrinkled, it’s really just the cloth following the contours of my skin.
No doubt, I’ll have stories to tell tomorrow.
See you then.
No comments:
Post a Comment