The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13th, 2011

Barb and I arrived in Sudbury after an uneventful trip of just over two hours. Shortly after arrival, Marc Durocher, from Timmins, stopped by the hotel for a visit. Yet another example of several hours of travel, with the sole purpose of coming for a visit.

We had a fabulous weekend with the Lissos and the Newtons. The days were long but full of fun and fellowship. Doug and Glenda Lisso brought me many food gifts including a raisin pie (my favourite) from a little shop in West Montrose (also my favourite); great taste without being overly sweet.

The Sudbury adventure starts in the morning with the first of many doctor's appointments and then we're not sure what. Some of the time while in Sudbury, I will be  in the hospital and have no idea if I will be able to do blog postings or not. At the earliest opportunity and as regularly as possible, I will keep you up to date with our progress.

Many thanks to all for your good wishes.

Bye for now.

1 comment: