The Neibert Family

The Neibert Family
A family photo op Jan 1, 2011

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9th, 2011

It's a quiet day on the home front. Barb's family have all headed home after a fun and busy weekend. I managed to be suitably rude during the festivities by just falling asleep in my chair. My body wins out over my brain; when it's tired and wants to sleep, there's nothing that is going to interfere.

Last night was a late one, so I'm moving very slowly today. I'll probably turn on an NFL football game and sleep through it. The same thing would most likely happen if it had been an early night.

I would think, with all that's going on tomorrow, that I will have a little more to report then.

Bye from sunny, but cold, Glen Orchard.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob:
    It's Nancy here.I've been trying to get a comment through to you but have been unsuccessful so I'll try again using George's Google account. You are in our thoughts and we continue to read your blog. Good to see you still have your sense of humour!!
    Love,
    Nancy and George in Niagara

    ReplyDelete