Wow! What a difference a day makes. For the first time since Barb and I moved from our first apartment, almost 43 years ago, we now have an entertainment system on the main floor. Flat screen high def TV, DVD player, multi disc CD player and what will be surround sound as soon as the speakers get hooked up. What could make life easier? I'm at the point where stairs and I aren't compatible, so the main floor option is great. In the past, all this stuff has either been in a basement rec room or on the second floor somewhere. Now all that's needed is something worth watching on daytime TV. The World Junior bronze medal hockey game may fill that bill this afternoon at 3:00.
Yesterday, at Rotary, my friend Sandra Morandin brought the crowd to its knees with the following profound statement, which is very appropriate for this time of year. Don't worry about all the food you eat between Christmas and New Year, rather worry about what you eat between New Year and Christmas.
No real news or updates on the medical front today.
Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment