Wow, am I ever in trouble. After reviewing yesterday's post I realize I'm suffering from "Raging Cabin Fever"; what a bunch of drivel that was.
So now I'm sitting in the electric chair; which artificially helps me return to a standing position, enjoying the heat from my propane fired "wood stove", listening to CBC Radio 1 while watching the aquarium channel on TV, all of this while being kept alive with the help of man made compounds. I'm beginning feel I'm being lulled into operating on artificial intelligence as well. By the way, my spell checker tells me that everything is spelled correctly.
All things being equal, I hope to go into Bracebridge late this afternoon to attend a District Conference Planning Meeting for next September's Rotary District 7010 Conference. It may be my last meeing on this committee. Brian Menton has been named as my replacement ( great choice) as District Governor - elect, so it is now his committee.
I will probably add more to today's post later so bye for now.
Well, I'm back for part two.
When I made the comment above about what drivel, I wasn't referring to the Rotary part of yesterday. I was making reference to most of the other stuff I wrote.
The weather to the south has necessitated a change in plans for our friends Dave & Marilyn Henry. They had planned to arrive from Kitchener this afternoon and were to spend the night with us. Damned winter weather sure can disrupt a good plan.
With the Henry's not coming, Barb and I are going to head into Bracebridge early and have some fish & chips before the meeting. I don't think, at this point, a little deep fried food can cause all that much of a problem.
So, from sunny Glen Orchard, keep your chins up... I don't want to trip over them. Bye.
Bob,
ReplyDeleteI have been reading your blog daily and I have not yet seen any drivel. In fact, I find your blog to be a great reflection of your amazing optimism and selflessness. Reading it inspires me to be a better person and a better Rotarian.
Keep up the great posts!